(808) 870-2687

3449 Akala Dr., Kihei, HI 96753

P.O. Box 3464 Incline Village, NV 89450

Property Deeds

It is important to make sure that your property avoids probate.  The best way to do this is to make sure that your property is titled in your Living Trust, in an LLC, as Joint-Tenants or as Tenants by the entirety.

Property held as Tenants in Common will go to probate.

Now in California, Nevada and Hawaii you are able to create a Transfer on Death deed which is recorded with the state.  When you pass away the property goes directly to your beneficiary listed on the deed and avoids probate.

Contact me to prepare a deed for you to change title to avoid probate.